Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Caffe Pascucci @ Express Avenue Mall Chennai

Caffe Pascucci ! I have to tell you how I found this place ;) My friend was visiting India for a break so we decided to catch up at EA mall, we were joined by another friend of hers who recommended this place and we went there for some coffee and snacks, later that day when few more friends of his joined us he took us all to this place again! :) We all started teasing him that he must be the unofficial marketing guy for the cafe and he must be getting a cut for recommending people :P but jokes aside this was one really good find !  :)

Note : I don't have my Digi cam with me so please excuse the dinky, blurry cell phone photographs!

  
Caffe Pascucci is located on the ground floor of EA mall almost inconspicuous, it completely cuts off the crowd and noise in the mall.
Pasta Salad
My friend and I made plans to catch a movie at ESCAPE and a quick lunch :) we chose to watch "Johnny English Reborn" - it was such a laugh riot :P after the movie went to have lunch at Caffe Pascucci.
Moi salad plate
We ordered a Mediterranean Pasta Salad - Pasta, Lettuce, Peppers and Zucchini tossed in a vinegar dressing,  it was absolutely crunchy, juicy and fresh !
Grilled Chicken & mashed potatoes
I had the grilled chicken and mashed potatoes served with brown sauce . The chicken was marinated in a fragrant herbs and spices and grilled well. I would have prefered roasted potaotes to mashed potatoes - I wish they gave that choice.
Ice Tea
 I also ordered a TALL glass of cranberry flavoured ice tea - yes I am a bit of a sweet tooth :P
 My friend ordered Grilled fish with spinach and mushrooms
The fish was mildly seasoned and grilled, it was well cooked and yet retained the moisture (that is quite a task) and it had a wonderful aroma. It was served with spinach cooked with mushrooms and mustard sauce.
Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice scream
I have a severe case of a sweet tooth :) which is not likely to get cured even until I have a toothless grin :P so when it was time for dessert I was super elated - we had a warm apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream ~ A match made in heaven truly!

Psst I dont have pictures but you shud also try the thin crust pizza and tri-pepper bruchetta which I had here on my earlier visits:)
Cafe Pascucci
Try Caffe Pascucci at Express Avenue Mall :) I am sure you'll like it and better still you'll recommend it to someone too !
~Fin~
P.S. I love you my dear Black Berry but I sincerely hope you start making better cell phone cameras in future :)

2 comments: