Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mocha Mojo at Adyar!

Few weeks back on a really dreary boring Sunday evening my friend T and I decided to break the monotony and madness by dragging ourselves out and meeting up. We chose to meet at Mocha Mojo as I have been there once and  I  found the place very amusing in decor and cuisine :)

First thing you'd notice when you step in is the unusual decor , click here to see more.


We the Chocoholics had to order a cup of Hot Chocolate which was the served with a generous helping of fresh cream ..Super High on calories I know but we could not help it :) 

Our next choice was a crispy bagel served with a side serving of Creamy Cream Cheese- So crispy , so cheesy and Oh soo Yummy - One of my favorites 
I am totally a salad lover - i turn into Bovine when i see green leafy veggies, so I am a bit biased towards salads, but if you try the salad bowl at Mocha Moja you will know what I am talking about :)
For Dessert we chose - Tiramisu - Super Fresh, super delectable !
A boring Sunday evening turned delightful thanks to the the love, laughter and energy my dear friend T shared with me.
Seen above is the picture of the jasmine flowers my mom painstakingly made me wear in my hair :P
Over all I had a great time and yes the pleasant food and service at Mocha Mojo might be one of the main reasons.
Try Mocha Moja at Adyar, a refreshing place, an interesting menu, great food, and amicable service :)

4 comments:

  1. We're glad that you enjoyed the service and the decor. Glad to be at your service and make your Sunday delightful.

    Thanks,
    Team Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Pleasantly surprised to hear back from Team Mocha. My friends & I love your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate that. Would love to hear more of your feedback. Did you know Mocha is turning 10 in December. Let us know the next time you plan to drop by with your friends.

    Thanks.
    Team Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure :) btw Mocha is turning 10! Wow that is awesome, have you guys lined up any events in Dec?

    ReplyDelete