Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder

Thursday, June 16, 2011

From Sivaganga with love :)

I traveled to Sivaganga with my team quite recently,

We were having an early dinner @ a tiny, nameless hotel~the regular Idly, Dosai & Coffee

As we were about to leave, I caught a glimpse of this golden treat, My immediate reaction...


Me: Anna Athu enna Anna?~  Translated 'Hey Bro what is that yo!! \m/  Lol
*Just kidding*

The person in charge immediately offered us a Boli to taste !

Before I sank my teeth into it I clicked !! (Needless to say) but to my amusement the cook came out and stood beside me proudly overlooking his creation.

He was so proud of his 'signature' dish, more than that he was so overwhelmed that a 'nut' like me wud love to click pix of his 'cheeni boli', he walked us to our cab and told us he'd  love to come and prepare it if we had a occasion/function!

We ate to our heart's content and packed some to bring back home! and  yes we went off to the railway station smiling :)

Food tastes best when it is prepared and served with Love :)

 
Cheeni Boli
P.S. My mum loved every bite of the Cheeni boli :)



8 comments:

  1. thankiEe Dearie:)welcome back 2 my blog, please help yourself! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank u for visiting yamini! Will get u 'cheeni boli' next time you visit India! Its YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ Divya done! I m going there again this month , will definitely get it for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anisha If I go again I will surely pack a big parcel for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete